RE: 1999 gathering

Ever since I saw the pre-publicity some time back, I knew that I'd somehow
find my way to Toronto in September '99.

No rational person would fly from Sydney,Australia to Toronto to listen to a
bunch of people discussing a dead piano player :-), but I will and I know
I'm going to love it!

I'm looking forward to breakfast with Mary Jo and singing "So you want to
write a Fugue" at dinner!

Marius Coomans