Re: Live Radio Locations

Randall:

How about the Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto. It's attatched to the CBC and
full of Gould memorabilia including his Chickering piano.  (Obviously, I
don't know how territorial the CBC would be about letting you use this
location).

The trouble with some the the locations you mention such as the homes where
GG used to live is that although they are still standing they are privately
owned.

The Eaton Auditorium and the old CBC building are either demolished or due
for demolition.  (I haven't been down those streets in Toronto for a while
so I'm not certain).

I you want to have virtual tour of the Glenn Gould sights in Toronto you
might want to check out Michael Davidson's Glenn Gould Page which is
featured on the Glenn Gould WWW links from the f_minor home page (you can
also look at the Glenn Gould Studio from there too).

The tour page address is www.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/tour.html.

All the best,

Gillian