Re: Gould's Library

Allan:

There is list of the printed materials owned by GG on Page 189, Vol 2 of the
'Descriptive catalogue of the Glenn Gould Papers' published by the National
Library of Canada. Your local library may have a copy of this publication in
its reference section. If not you may be able to borrow it on the
interlibrary loan service.

I had a brief look on the National Library archive  website but couldn't
find anything similar (I may just have missed it of course!).

Gillian