RE: Bach Toccata's

> On another note, does anybody know of some place on the Web
> that sells the the Glenn Gould Collection of video's by Sony?  I
> have the Goldberg Variations, and need to buy the rest!  Thanks.

Amazon.com nows sells videos and list 20 Glenn Gould related videos. Just
click on the video tab and search for "Glenn Gould".

My favorite is "Glenn Gould- Two Portraits", not part of the Sony series.
It's more a documentary than a "music video" but gives an insight into his
earlier years as a recording artist. Amongst others, it shows him recording
the Italian Concerto.

Marius