Re: The Solitude Trilogy

I've been having this superstition involving the music I listen to while
writing a short story or even a novel: I spend the ENTIRE time that I write
a first draft of a text listening to the very same music. For instance,
last year, I spent 4 months only listening to the Adagio of Bruckner's 5th.
That technique is terribly effective to get right back into the "spirit" of
the work I am working on. Some texts are easier than others... right now
writing a short story with Bill Evans rendition of "Just You, Just Me".

Recorded music is the most paradoxal thing.

	Joseph Jean Rolland Dubé
	439, 5e Rue, Studio 1
	Shawinigan (Québec)
	Canada G9N 1E4