Re: GG: DJ Masta Glenn

In college for my own amusement I used the campus radio station's mixing
board and two turntables to make a dual mono mix.  In the left channel was
GG's performance of the Beethoven Concerto #2 in Bb.  In the right channel
was Arturo Toscanini's performance of the Mendelssohn Symphony #4 in A.
The two pieces are within a few seconds of the same length, and the
difference of key is quite jarring.  This tape was interesting to hear on
headphones: pay attention to either or both at any given moment.  Sure
wish I'd kept the tape.  Got lost somewhere or recycled.

Bradley Lehman ~ http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/
Harrisonburg VA, USA ~ 38.45N+78.94W