GG: Glenn in Ottawa

I should have written this earlier, but let me just squeeze in here that
I saw the performance of _Glenn_ in Ottawa a couple weeks ago.  It was
awesome.  I'd read the script before seeing it, but of course having it
come to life takes it to a whole other level.  It was as superlative in
its way as I thought 32 Short Films was in its ...

Unfortunately the last performance is tomorrow, but it's also being
performed in Toronto (Stratford actually, I think), timed to coincide
with the GG conference in September.

Kristen, any news on the Atlanta performance you were trying to put
together?

For info about the Ottawa performance, see
http://www.gctc.ca/season.html#Anchor-GLENN-14210