Re: GG: midi files

Bradley wrote:     I,
>for one, would like to hear some of GG's interpretations played
>artificially faster or slower but at the correct pitch.

If you ever find these please let us know.  I play along with GG.  I'm not
foolish enough to think I'll ever be as good as he was, but I find that
playing with him gives me the feeling of his incredible rhythm.  Needless to
say I can't play many pieces as fast as he did!
I make midi files with my Cakewalk program of my student's pieces.  I use
period appropriate instruments to get them into the spirit.  These files can
be taken at any speed without pitch alteration.  This is much more fun than
the metronome.
GG midi files would sell like hotcakes. Maybe Sony can do this.
Anne