RE: Glenn on NPR

Since I initially sent this posting I felt obligated to find the answer.
Much to my chagrin, I missed last night's airing on WABE in Atlanta due to a
g----m meeting but I think I can catch it on our other public station later
this week.

Most public radio stations now carry a mix of NPR productions, PRI
productions, and other public radio productions.  Great Pianists is actually
produced by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation but there is a cool web
page about it at the Minnesota Public Radio website:

http://music.mpr.org/programs/greatpianists/index.shtml

So obviously Minnesota Public Radio carries it.  If you called all your
local public stations and they don't know about it you are probably out of
luck.  But if you go to the above website you will note that the broadcasts
are available on CD from the Public Radio Music Source, 1-800-75-MUSIC, or
www.75music.org.  So you could buy the Glenn Gould broadcast on CD if none
of your local stations carry it.

Hope that helps.

Mark