Re: Glenn on NPR

-Mark wrote:

>Since I initially sent this posting I felt obligated to find the answer.
.  Great Pianists is actually
>produced by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation

If you go to the CBC web page you can get a list of all the 20th Century
Pianist series.
http://www.cbc.ca/
scroll down the radio sites sections and you will come to the Great
Pianists.  A repeat of GG's program is listed for Sept. 23rd.  Can you get
CBC in the states?

They made an interesting mistake in GG's biography.  It says that he taught.
He always made a point of saying he would never teach piano because he
didn't know how his fingers did what they did.  Perhaps they counted his
lectures as teaching.

Anne