GG: GGG - anyone up for a prelude?

I will be arriving for the GG Gathering a day early, that is, next Tuesday
(coming in on a train in the mid-afternoon).  No doubt other f-minors may be
doing likewise.  Would anybody be interested in doing something together
Tuesday evening?  Not sure what's going on in Toronto that night, but in the
past, when I've visited Toronto, there's always been a good offering of
concerts, exhibits, and other events on any given night... and there are
certainly plenty of great places to eat, especially if, like me, you like
Asian food.

Michael

Michael Arnowitt
arnowitt@sover.net