Re: GG: CBC questions

According to Douglas Adams the answer to these universal quwstions is
42
Meaining; You could fill the Congress Library with possible explanations,
but you will never find the real answer.
And what makes this group different form others?
Wwll, apart from the fact that "we" listen to GG, I consider this group as
fairly normal......