rare Russian recordings of Richter, Yudina, Ginzberg etc.

Hi Everyone,

A plug:

http://www.geocities.com/russian_masters/

If you happen to be a fan of Russian pianists then have a look at this site. I
got some of the Richter discs including some sublimely poised Bach playing from
the last offer.  Quality is good - these are not bad sounding bootlegs but have
come from Russian radio archives and a great deal of care has been taken to
ensure sound quality is as good as possible.

I do have a minor vested interterest in that I distrubute the CDs in the UK on a
non profit making basis.

Neil