From: BONG [mailto:bong@iti.lt]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 3:45 PM
To: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: Your personal...

It is well known there's no point in arguing about the greatness of certain
composer or piece so I'm asking for utterly personal opinions just because
I'm always glad to try out others' preferences as if they were mine. After
such a long Preambulum here's my question: what is your favorite performance
of Bach by Gould?

Juozas Rimas