Re: Mozart was a bad composer...

The article or interview, no matter, was quite amusing (as it was
ridiculous). Gould resembles a naughty child crying he doesn't like
chocolate ice cream but adores another sort of ice cream. It is interesting
to know the personal taste in music of your favorite pianist but it's all
about his personal taste (Gould's "proofs" are laughable: "a piece that
drives me absolutely crazy", "it makes me cringe" etc). If Gould has made
you to change your own personal taste, you're a true fan, that's all.

Juozas Rimas