RE: Mozart was a bad composer...

> I'm sure Mozart would lose a lot of sleep over your analysis.

Not the most convinving argument of all time I admit, but I really do hate
most of his music (I'm not merely influenced by Gould's view, Mozart has
never meant anything to me). Is there really something about Mozart's music
which makes it stand out from Haydn and C.P.E. Bach, or are we just brought
up to believe he was better?