OT: Sheet Music Sites

>From Karl Berry:
> To everyone: I've never found a decent source of sheet music
> (most interested in renaissance, baroque, and 20th century, sound
> familiar? :) on the net.  Has anyone?

I wouldn't know a decent source from an indecent one. But here are
some links I've found. Who knows, maybe by pure luck, I found
something new and decent. (I used the google.com search engine.)

http://www.rainmusic.com/pianomusic/sheetmusic.htm

http://www.dmoz.org/Shopping/Music/Sheet_Music/

http://www.jsbach.org/web.html#Music

I see what you mean. Most of the sites I found looked like "indecent"
sources of sheet music. They're great if you're looking for a big band
song or something for your fourth grade class to sing. But
otherwise... :-/