GG: Mozart in the Back Yard

Elmer Elevator wrote:

> I think it's very important that I tell you all what happened to me last night.
>
> I went into the backyard and said, "Mozart was a lousy composer." I was immediately
> struck by lightning.

Clearly, a Harmonic Convergence of some sort.  Probably Volt, the Norse god of
electromagnetic charge, concurs.

Personally, I like Mozart in small doses (ten minutes?).   I have a disc of the sonatas
performed by Arrau that I like to play in my truck for short commutes around
town.  As far
as stimulating left brain/right brain activity, I'm staying with the Green Tea
and Grape
Seed Extract for now.  Just my take on it;  YMMV.

jh