Re: Where is GG?

The last I heard, Jim Morrison, Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G., Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and the lead singer of Eddie & The Cruisers were all partners in that studio with Glenn. :)

On Fri, 12 November 1999, i wrote:

> Dear 4-flats:

CJ Marsicano
http://members.xoom.com/FranchiseFTG
publisher/editor-in-chief, The Outsider Edge
http://www.outsideredge.com
webmaster, The Official Francine Fournier Homepage
http://www.francineecw.com

"If my coffee consumption ain't straight-edge enough
for you, then fuck me with a double-skim cappucino!"
			-- Bif Naked
Would you like a free @TLCFanmail.com email address? Go to
http://www.TLCFanmail.com to find out how.