Re: Where is GG?

What is the actual state of the various "GG-is-still-alive-and-continues-recording-in-a-nuclear-fusion-driven-studio-3000km-under-the-north-pole"-theories?

If there was any one celebrity who wanted to pull off astunt like this, and fake his death, I actually would not
be surprised if GG had.   I can think of no one else who
(1) could have seriously wanted to and  (2) could have
pulled it off.  He could have. (but I don't think he's alive)

Mike