GG The Gould Standard

I was pleased to see the articles in the Gould Standard about the Gathering.
The personal reflections from people from different countries were all well
done.  I know that Daniel Vaiser and perhaps Kristian Johansson are on this
list.  Well done+ACE-

Daniel wrote in his paragraph about the unveiling of GG's statue :+ACI-What was
jarring (to me, at any rate)however was hearing the loud sound of
bagpipes.....+ACI-  When Anne Marble sent me pictures I couldn't believe that
there were bagpipes at a Glenn Gould function.  Does anyone know why?  It
can't be possible that he liked them.
Anne