Re: Piotr Anderszewski

I asked Bruno Monsaigneon after a recent presentation if there is an artist before the public today whom he would put in the same category as Gould, Richter and Menuhin.  He told me that he believed that Piotr Anderszewski, a young Polish pianist, combines many of the finest qualities of Gould, Richter and Michelangelli in his playing and his approach to music.  He urged me to get his new Bach recording (French Suite no. 5 and the Overture in the French Style) which was  released last year on Harmonium Mundi.  I've got it on order.  Does anyone know his playing?