RE: Feinberg

Does anyone know whether the Feinberg WTX bk 2 is available in US, and if so
on what label?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingvar Loco Nordin [mailto:loco.nordin@mbox200.swipnet.se]
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 11:49 AM
To: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: Feinberg

Do you mean the recording made between 1958 - 1961, now issued on
Russian Compact Disc? I just got that one, and it really is good. I
know Allan Evans of Arbiter Records thinks it's the best WTC by far.
Any more views on Feinberg's version?

Loco

>Dear f-minors
>
>> On the recent topic of other pianists who exhibit Gouldian qualities, try
>> this one:
>>

>Samuel Feinberg playing WTC II.  Thats the only WTCII I like better than
GG's.

>Masa-aki Muramatsu

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
All places are here!  All times are now!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz