Re: richter/gould

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Jim Morrison wrote:

> Interesting, no?  Has anyone ever heard of this unpublished essay on
> Richter?

	In the Bruno Monsaingeon documentary of Richter, entitled
"Richter:  The Enigma", Gould is recorded on video presenting exactly the
above mentioned essay.  I can not be certain that the entirety of the text
is recited, as I have not read the original print version, but Gould
certainly brings his comments to what seem to be a final close, and I am
therefore tempted to believe that he did give the entire essay.  However,
what he recites is not much more than the text that you were able to find
in the notes.

				-Roderick
Roderick A. Carder-Russell
rodc@shore.net