Re: about Glenn Gould

There is a message board through the Glenn Gould Foundation:
http://www.glenngould.ca/wwwboard/wwwboard.html

Sometimes, it can be quiet in there. But you and other fans can always
change that by making posts... :->

I'm not sure if there are many other GG message boards, or if there are any
chats. A chat room with several people talking at once would be a true
Glenn Gould experience.

Though I don't think they have chats, there are lots of unofficial sites
that are informative and sometimes just plain fun...

This site lists the contents of Glenn Gould's library and has a Sherlock
Holmes story:
http://users.erols.com/petalpages/gg/index.htm

Michael Davidson's site:
http://www.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/gould.html

Plus the Glenn Gould Tour of Toronto:
http://www.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/tour.html

The Brandon Flowers Site about Glenn Gould at Stratford:
http://www.cyg.net/~bflowers/gould.html

This one is hard to explain...
http://www.stim.com/Stim-x/0896August/Sparky/gould.html

Anne M. Marble