GG: Re: lecture, Tuesday, March 21, 2000

Dear Ann and all:

> > > "A Study of Glenn Gould:
> > > His 'Tactile' Attachment to Marshall McLuhan
> > > and Natsume Soseki"
>
> I wish I could have attended your lecture. In fact, I'm sure many members
> of F-Minor feel the same.
>
> I hope you tell us how it went...

Thank you very much for your interest.
It went well.  Actually I was glad that
Verne Edquist, the tuner of GG, was there,
and he said that my lecture had explained what
he had felt for 50 years.

It was a "probe" of Gould's and Mcluhan's ideas about "tactility"
and I moved discussion to Soseki's *Three-Cornered World*
as a "tactile" story.

I think I will make it published in the near future.

Best regards,

Junichi

BTW, I will leave Massey College, where I have been staying,
tomorrow morning, and be getting back to Tokyo, Japan, in 24 hours.
Junichi Miyazawa
jmjmj@attglobal.net
(alias: walkingtune@bigfoot.com )
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/3739