Re: Asperger's -- make it stop!

Bonsoir F minor,

Elmer wrote what I felt reading Tim's e-mail this morning and I kept on
wandering if it was worthwhile answering.
GG personal features are not so easily understandable as this test would
make us believe on a behaviourist basis... What is upsetting is not to know
that GG had psychic pain but the fact that what is wrong with this supposed
A's syndrom does not seem obvious to people ! It is wrong for GG and it is
wrong for the people who do have A's syndrom. So, maybe this Summer I'll
take time to develop that from the point of view of psychoanalysis which is
mine.
As I announced quite a long time ago now, I used Gould's Trilogy to read
Bion's Memoir of the future and it turned our very well... the analysts who
read it told me it helped them to change their opinion about Gould's
supposed A's syndrom they were accustomed to associate to his name ! ( I
don't know if it will come out before summer or in september).
                        Lets'go back to music...
                              Jacqueline