RELATED SUBJECT

Hi Folks,

Off topic, but I work for a private Tertiary Music College in Melbourne,
Australia run by a non-profit society.   Our copy of the videotape series
"Music of Man"  (Yehudi Menuhin), which was in archive for viewing by
individual students was recently destroyed (we lost all 8 tapes).   Even the
CBC cannot replace it.   As it is "out of print" is there anyone out there
who knows where we could get another set of the programme tapes ?
Help.

Rod