Re: GG on DID

I'm not sure what this says about me but as far as pop music goes, Paul
Weller's is my fave. I'm especially fond of his old band, The Style
Council, whose greatest hits would have to be a DID for me.

As far as GG goes, I'd have to select the Brahms Intermetzzi, the Ballades
and Rhapsodies...I love the Emperor. I'm pretty sentimental. I suppose we
can ALL take for granted one edition of the Goldbergs-- mine is the 81.
That's today's selections.  Tomorrow-- could change entirely.

ASIDE from GG what would you take?

My 10:
Style Council's Headstart for Happiness Collection
Roxy Music's Avalon
Van Morrison's Greatest Hits 2
Paul Simon's Rythmn of the Saints
Kate Bush Hounds of Love
Ella Fitzgerald Cole Porter Songbook
Billie Holiday Lady in Satin or collection of EARLY recordings
Roberta Flack's Greatest Hits
Prince Sign o' The Times
A Disco collection for dancing cause it's lonely on the island!

C'mon, let's hear how fminorians would cope!

-Mary Jo
listowner, fminor
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu