Re: Glenn Gould Cadenza of First Beethoven Piano Concerto

The Cadenzas certainly exist.   I made a photocopy of both Gould's Cadenza's
from the Beethoven pc #1 about 20 years a ago at the music library at U.ofT.
(Edward Johnston building).   I don't have them with me at the moment,
otherwise I would attempt to fax or scan and email them to you.  They're
deep, really deep, in storage!  Perhaps another list member could oblige.

I love those Cadenzas, by the way, and Gould's recording of all the
Beethoven concerti.

John
WTC 1 part 2:
http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/190/the_welltempered_clavier_bk_1_.html