Cadenzas

I have a copy and will email them to anyone interested. I can mail them in a couple of hours when i get home. Word of warning- they are not at all easy!
Hi to everybody,
I'm Lorenzo, an italian pianist. I have joint the mailing list only
yesterday, so I don't know nobody.
First of all, I'm sorry for my english. I don't speak very well.
I have one question for all the people.
Do you know if exist a copy of the Glenn Gould "cadenza" of the
Beethoven's First Piano Concerto?
May be I have to play this concert next year, and I like very much this
cadenza. Unfortunately, in Italy nobody don't have this piece.
I have the cd of the 5 Beethoven's Piano Concertos and for the First
the cadenza's are made by Glenn Gould. So, I know the Cadenza only by
this recording.
If someone have some informations, please tell me (it's better if in
Italian or French...)!
Thank you very much.
Lorenzo