Re: Glenn Gould Collection, Vol. 15: Art of the Fugue--[VHS tape

At 09:11 PM 9/15/02 -0700, deborah dana wrote:
Dear List members:

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the VHS
tape Art of the Fugue from the GG collection, # 15? i
looked on ebay, i've never done ebay...but i looked
there and didn't see it.  i looked on amazon.com and
barnes&noble.com also.  searched on google...didn't
come up w/ anything except alot of reviews of the tape
or cd...

Tower seems to have GG videos in stock: http://tower.endeca.com/tower?n=27536587&att=All_Search+Glenn+gould&csn=3&csr=1&csm=27477431&cs=Glenn+gould&rs=27536587&fn=CC&act=V28&cc=USD

Amazon lists the videos but has that one listed as out of stock. They
probably sold out when they started selling them all at ten dollars instead
of thirty a fwe months ago. They already had low stock on those titles,
I'll guess. I guess they are going to be reissued in DVD soon? I'm not
sure. Also, some sites don't list those vidoes by title. They list them by
volume number. Which is a real pain.

------
Anne M. Marble
Holly Lisle's Forward Motion Writing Site: http://hollylisle.com/fm/