From: Iori Fujita <Mocfujita@AOL.COM>
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: A State of Mal Wonder
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 12:52:19 EDT

(JDear all, (B

 (JMoreover we should not take Glenn Gould back to the analog age. He for
the  (B
 (Jfirst time in the world tried to do totally digital recording with the
(B
 (JGoldberg Variations. Why do we need a subtly more comfortable piano
sound?  (B
 (JGould was satisfied with the digital sound, wasn't he? The new false 81
 (B
 (Jversion is a shame.   (B
 (J  (B
 (JIori Fujita (B