CBC documentary & Mount Pleasant Cemetary

Hello,

I wasn't able to catch the CBC documentary on Glenn's trip to Russia.  Can anyone who did watch it tell me about it/ what you thought of it?  Does anyone know if I can get it on VHS and from where?

Thanks a lot

Laura

P.S.  I remember reading it in the paper, about how a lot of people go visit his grave on his birthday.  Anyone planning to go tomorrow?  Just out of curiosity (I realize it's kind of personal), how many of you visit him regularly throughout the year?