Re: GG: best-wishes

Indeed.  I have been in bliss all day. CBC radio has
been devoting the entire day to Glenn and it has been
so very good.  Stuff I had not heard in years.....and
the clips from the radio documentaries.....you know, I
am even more bowled over by the enormity of Glenn's
vision, abilities, artistic merit, creativity,
enormous courage, relentless questing intellect.  This
man was a polymath and we still don't see the entire
mountain as it hovers so close to us.  We have to step
back, step back and take a look from over here.  Glenn
was one of our country's greatest treasures and I
salute his decision to be his own man rather than just
a carbon copy performer, able to just play music.
Glenn did not want to just hit the keys.  He wanted to
bring the heart of the matter, or at least a viable
aspect of the center, out to us to recognize and
enjoy.

Thank you Glenn for being you.

Regards,

Fred