Re: GG: best-wishes

Hi Fred and all Glenn Gould fans,

Indeed.  I have been in bliss all day. CBC radio has
been devoting the entire day to Glenn and it has been
so very good.

Me too.

I listened to the new Gould work.  Very interesting.  I think this will be
my favourite GG composition. Used to be "So You Want to Write a Fugue."  I
am taping the program.

Maureen Forester won the Foundation Honour.

The Goldberg Variations are being played by strings now. Different.

Glenn
was one of our country's greatest treasures and I
salute his decision to be his own man rather than just
a carbon copy performer, able to just play music.

Yes!!!!

James