70 Questions about Glenn Gould - a contest for f_minor

Hello to all.

As my own contribution to the 70th Anniversary of Glenn Gould, I wanted
to offer this contest as a small token of my appreciation to the members
of f_minor who have so lovingly and generously given their time and
enthusiasm to the Glenn Gould mailing list. I hope you have as much fun
doing it as I did preparing it.

For more information, please visit the following site:

        http://www.thisisglenngould.ca

All instructions are available at that site. Prizes are offered for the
top 3 entries. Enter now to avoid disappointment!

Signed,
A Fan