Glenn Gould on TV

Dear F Minors,

Matthew said,

Anyway, the CBC Audio Relations can be reached at 1-866-306-4636, or
cbcinput@toronto.cbc.ca. I would strongly encourage anyone with strong
feedback on the entire day of GG programming to make your comments
known. Canadian government-funded rganizations thrive on positive
feedback - it's how they justify their government funding for the next
budget round.

Yes.  Please everybody do this.

The Life and Times program had commercials.  I noticed that the CBC is doing a review series of their 50 years in broadcasting.  Rick Mercer is hosting the 1950s.  They didn't say anything about the 1960s.  I am hoping that when they do this decade they will include GG's TV programs.  If enough people write in about GG they might.

James