New Subscriber with question

Hello !
My name is Larry Bowe, I live in B.C. Canada and am semi-retired. Following
yesterdays marathon on CBC Radio Two("Gould Day"), I'm having withdrawal
symptoms. I learned of this discussion group during the broadcast and, up to
that point, was unaware of the its existence. I have a question arising from
the broadcast, when will
"GLENN GOULD - THE COMPLETE GOLDBERG VARIATIONS (1955 and 1981) A STATE OF
WONDER, be available, not sure if I got the name correct, Sheila Rogers said
it was a three CD compilation, including interview(s) etc.,
Thanks
Larry