Re: Chickering Piano

Hello to all!

Sorry to be so late, but I felt that it might be interesting to add something to this.  In the city of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, (which is near where I live,) the King's University College apparently has a Yamaha that Glenn Gould recorded on.  I saw it once when I went for one lesson with my theory teacher there, but haven't had a chance to play it.  Now it might not be quite as nice as the ones that you were discussing, but as far as I can tell it is open to public useage.  Come to think of, I think I might see if I could schedule a practice time on it even though I am not a student of the institution.  I am always looking for an opportunity to play on a grand piano somewhere in the city, since I am not able to afford more than an upright right now.  Does anyone know anything about this piano, or about what music Glenn Gould recorded on it?  Any comments?  Thank-you.

Sicerely,

M Wicks