Gould Anniversary Edition

Dear Friends,

I am a new subscriber to this list, but having searched the archives, do
not find a reference to the following question.  Sony just released a
number of Gould Bach cd's in the "anniversary edition."  Does anyone know
if these are a fresh remastering of the recordings, or simply a repackaging
of the "GG edition?"  I am just now coming to appreciate Gould, having for
years been a collector of Sviatoslav Richter.  With the bargains available
on the GG edition, I want to know if I should instead spend the extra on
the "anniversary edition."  (There are some things which differ - the
French Suites seem to be available on a single cd in the anniversary
edition instead of the 2 cd sets previously released).  Your assistance is
appreciated.

Dr. David T. Goh