[no subject]

Dear Fred,

I am most certainly glad that you were not offended by my first e-mail....and that you share my hope that people will go out of their way to go see the new talent of today....sometimes we forget that even GG had to start somewhere....and he needed to be discovered also.  I'll agree with you about trying to hear a lot of the new talent that is arising...it's hard even when you go to a place that is full of so much talent...in most cases I see new pianists who interest me at masterclasses...though those aren't available to so many people who live outside of major cities...

I have not read the article in the BBC magazine, but when I get a chance I will pick up a copy to read the review....I've only heard Glemser once...in some Scriabin...and he is such a tricky composer to play, that it was hard to get an impression of G's playing by just that....but.....we'll see....(I love a good left hand myself...I wish I had one!!!)

Thanks for the "Good luck"....one could always use a bit more of that....

Scott

P.S. I'm studying in NY city at the Manhattan School of Music

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.