Re: GG&Iceland&William Morris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harding.Matthew" <Matthew.Harding@CIC.GC.CA>
To: <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: GG&Iceland&William Morris

===
Watch out for Mr. Elevator's web site! I spent a whole week there one
afternoon. In fact, it is rumoured Elmer doesn't really exist, and is
just a figment of our collective imagination. Ever since the site was
condemned by the Internet police, I have found nothing but lurid tales
of capitalism run amok. The guy even watches Mystery Science Theatre
3000, for crying out loud!
===

The layout of the website is indeed welcoming. Only the most stubborn ones
are allowed to find out something there... :)

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://www.mp3.com/juozasrimas (oboe, piano, strings)