See You Later

It's vacation time again and this time GG will be played while crossing the deserts of Nevada and Utah.  It should be very nice.  This is the first year that I will be bringing a portable CD and headphones.  The GG music should really add to the scenery in Colorado as well.  When we return (two weeks), I plan to investigate some GG playing Mozart.  No one seems to know why he recorded so much Mozart and talked so much about not liking him, was it him or his music? Anyway Looking forward to some opinions on Mozart CDs by GG.  Who was it suggested it was an advertising stunt?  Or did I remember that wrong?

Since we will be without email I will miss out on F-Minor but will check the archives when we return.

By the way, the only problem I had with the "State of Wonder" was getting the CDs to pop out of the case.

Auguri!
Bonne chance!
All the Best!

--- Fred Stubbings