Re: [F_MINOR] O/T ... a misuse of music?

Musical tastes, and the understading thereof, are about as varied as the
religions of the world.  And music, to many of us, is indeed a
religion.  Mind you, there are also many who don't give a hoot about
music at all.. Sad, since we hope that everyone would share our view on
the brilliance, beauty and depth of, say, a Schubert Impromptu, or
emphatically empathize with the epiphanic altitudes some classical music
passages take us F minor folks to.. but as we know, just like differing
religions, this is not the case.  Shopping malls around the world are
about mass consumer commercial culture and not about enriching our
souls...

I doubt that lawsuit went anywhere...  and I wonder which civil right
they claimed had been violated?  The right to loiter and intimidate?  :D