GG: a new friend

Hello,

my name is Renate Wiedemann and I live here in Kassel in Germany.
I am very interested in Glenn Gould and I collect since some years
everything I can find over and from Glenn Gould. So I have meanwhile many
articles at home. Last year I was in Ottawa in the National Library and
in Toronto to see all the GG places. Here in Germany I have only contact
with 4 GG-Fans. I would be happy, to find still more Fans here in Germany,
too.

Now, perhaps, somebody can help me: I would have gladly the whole original
english text from the poem "The wine of the lover" of Beaudelaire, which
GG has used at the liner notes of his first LP "Goldbergvariations" from
1955 "...rest lightly on the wings of the unchecked wind".

I also like to get more radio broadcasts from GG, which he has produced for
the CBC. I have: "A Portrait for Radio: Pablo Casals" 1974
                 "Stokowski - Portait" 1971
                 "GG- A Festschrift for Ernst Who?" 1976
                 " GG über Bach in German" from the Bonus-LP WTK

Best wishes from

Renate Wiedemann