get your GG On and Off the Record here!

Okay, to all those in the USA who want the DVD

"Glenn Gould On and Off the Record"
DVD 153C 0199 122/EC011

The National Film Board of Canada is selling it through a cottage-industry sort of distributor

Kultur International Films Ltd, Inc.
195 Highway 36
West Long Branch NJ 07764
toll-free: 800-573-3782
info@kultur.com

The nice fellow I dealt with is John Winfrey

I can't find my paperwork with price, etc., but if you call or e-mail, hopefully all details will follow.

Mine came a little sluggishly, so don't get outlandish expectations of having it under your Christmas tree. However, whining and self-abasement worked for me in mid-November, so who knows?

Bob Merkin