GG: Your Favorite Hummming (yes, this is a trivial post)

What is your favorite humming in a Glenn Gould recording?

I love the humming in the '81 Goldbergs. Strangely, when I first listened
to them, I couldn't even hear the humming -- maybe because I was listening
to them on a stereo with lots of noises around me. In some cases, I heard
them but thought they were sounds from the apartment above me. ("That guy
must have a cold today.")

Still, I think my favorite humming is in the piano recordings in the "Art
of the Fugue" CD. Phew! By then, I had no trouble hearing the humming. In
fact, those were the first hums that my mother heard clearly. She was
impressed -- and startled!

Yes, I know some people hate the humming. We've already had that
discussion. :->

------
Anne M. Marble