GG:Kultur video

$39.95 is indeed expensive.  My suggestion is to try Tower Records.  The
one that I frequent has the sony tapes for around $25. This volume
"epilogue" also has an excerpt of conversation between Gould and Humphrey
Burton. Does anyone have the uncut version?

Gerald

p.s.  Tower's classical magazine once had a trivia contest about Gould.
The question was, "How high was Gould's famous chair."
I was actually one of the winners and got a free video of the second
Goldberg.