Re:

In article <Pine.3.89.9605131436.B7143-0100000@ness.maths>, Gabriel
Carlyle <carlyle@maths.ox.ac.uk> writes

>This probably won't make much sense to those of you who don't have
access
>to Radio 4 but on today's Archer's repeat Shuula (spelling ?) Hebden
was
>playing Gould's recording of Brahm's Ballade no. 1 in d minor in the
>background prior to her big dust-up with Simon Pemberton. Did anybody
>else notice this ?

I missed the assault scene, which provided the Guardian with almost two
pages in today's media section. Shula obviously has better taste in
music than men ! Better than Eddie's C & W anyday.

Neil Tingley                   Furtwaengler FAQ from r.m.c.r contributers at:
neil@music.demon.co.uk         http://www.netlink.co.uk/users/music/ & links to
London, UK                     G.H Gould and others "more about me" menu.